Child has dizziness, headaches, concentration deviated, allergy, alkaline phosphate test done. What to do?

My 11 year old complains of dizziness and has for over a year. He was recently tested for allergies and does have a few but nothing serious according to his testing. Scored a few 3s for dust, etc. He dies not get sick but has said he gets headaches. In addition he said its starting to affect his focus at school. He reads but isn't comprehending and has to reread. He always has complained of not feeling like himself when this happens. He did test low in his alkaline phosphate. Awhile ago. Our urgent care doctor suggested a mri but our pediatrician disagreed. My child is bot one to complain for no reason. What do I do?

Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013