Child has difficulty passing stools, had umbilical hernia. What is wrong?

I have a seven month old that was premature. Her whole little life it seems she had had a hard time digesting and passing stool . The first thing I noticed was pain when popping witch I thought was strange because the poop was not solid. Then came the umbilical hernia about an inch long. Now its gone but I have to give her apple juice every day to get jet to poppy I stopped drinking milk and a bunch of other foods they said could hurt her. Now its time to inter food and I can t feed her more then once a day or she is in so much pain what is wrong
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013