Child has difficulty in walking or eating, looks small for his age. Is there any treatment?

Hi doctor, I am doing some social work and have come across a cp child who cannot walk nor eat. He is only 3 years old but the size of a 1 year old from the the Northern Areas of Pakistan where there are hardly any medical facilities hence brought him to Islamabad for check ups. There are two things I am unsure after; can we cure this with an operation as therapy would be hard to find in such a remote area. Secondly, some doctors have told me to have a tube in the child since he cannot eat whereas the others have simply said it is to do with the brain
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013