Child has diarrhea, vomiting, weakness, fever. What do you think?

One Saturday early morning in August, my daughter woke up with diahrea and vomitting. She woke up around 4x. That day, she was a bit weak but no vomitting or deahrea. She was find the rest of the weekend. Two Friday s ago, she woke up early morning with diahrea only but was fine the rest of the weekend. This Saturday early morning she woke up with diahrea and vomitted only once but again, was fine. Today, she woke up at 11:30 vomitting but with no diarhea. I took her to the doctor. She had a bit of a fever-100. The doctor said she might have cought a bug at school. My concern is that she did not prescribe any antibiotics or anything. I think it s an infection and not a bug. What do you think?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012