Child has diarrhea, vomiting, told broncholis, developed fever, lost voice, not diagnosed, on breathing treatments

my baby is 5 months old and has been sick for over a week. he started out with diarrhea and vomiting and its turned into what his pediatrician said was broncholis (spelling?) but then he started getting a high fever thats been in between 100 & 102. 4 during the nights and about 99,2 or something during the days, but now he's lost his voice and i have no idea why. what can i do to help him because ive took him to the doctors 3 times an nothing helps, but he is on breathing treatments
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013