Child has diarrhea, runny stools with black flakes. Told stomach bug, not subsiding. Concerned?

My 15 month old has had diarrhea and runny stools for 5 days now. The doctor says it's a stomach bug but I'm worried because it isn't going away. There are black flakes in the stool... it looks like the skins of black beans and there are a lot of them in the stool. What could this be? I only say it looks like black beans because she ate black beans... but that's been about 2 weeks ago now. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013