Child has diarrhea, no fever, diagnosed with cystic hygroma prenatally. Related?

Hello. I am concerned about the health of my son right now. He has had severe diarrhea upwards of once an hour for three weeks now and it is causing a breakdown of the flesh within the diaper area. I have spoken with my pediatrician and they keep saying give it a few days and call back. He has had no fever and has never had any problems with solid food/allergies and the only sensitivity he had was with formula we had to put him on the gentle kind as he would get terrible gas and constipation . We just started him on soy formula and took away all solids yesterday in case there was a lactose intolerancy developing as a result of the chronic diarrhea. My main concern is prenatally he was diagnosed with a cystic hygroma that was later reclassified as a lymphangeoma and was actually born completely healthy with no evidence of any cyst remaining on his body. I know that the hygromas can be a symptom of a bigger problem. Could this gastric distress be related at all?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012