Child has diarrhea after breastfeeding, given entergermina. Adverse effects of overdose?

My son is 2 days short of 6 months, came to india for a visit from U.S. he has a bad case of diarrhea , poops everytime I feed(exclusively breastfeeding ) him. The stool is watery in consistency. I visited a pediatrician and he suggested enterogermina. I just started on entergermina and accidentally gave my baby a bit more than 1/2 vial(as per prescription) probably 2/3 of the vial some 6 hours back and he has not passed any stool since then but then he has not passed any urine either. What are the adverse effects of overdosing on enterogermina? Can i discontinue using entergermina after only one dose?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012