Child has diarrhea. Prescribed Taxim O syrup but got the drops. What should be the dose?

Hi My baby is 1 year 2 months old, she weighs 10.2 kgs,has diarrhoea since two days, our doctor has prescribed Taxim O syrup 4ml B.D. By mistake i purchased Taxim O drops( powdered form - after reconstitution makes 10 ml) and i gave her 4ml (100mg) For the first time. It is mentioned on pack as 5g/10ml, and in instruction as each ml contains 25mg of cefixime IP. My daughter is fine, and she is moving around. I want to know if we are giving her the drops, what should be the dosage?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013