Child has diarrhea. Prescribed Co-trimoxazole. Done stool test. Cause?

good day... i have a 2-month old son who is suffering from diarrhea for a week now.. he doesn t have fever and not dehydrated. he drinks his milk like the usual. he even gained weight. he was prescribed Co-trimoxazole. i had his stool tested and the findings are as follows: Color: Brown Consistency: Soft WBC: 1-2/hpf RBC: None seen OVA & PARASITE: None seen i want to know what could possibly be the cause of his diarrhea. thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013