Child has diabetic ketoacidosis. Taken Ursocol and Golbi for pancreatitis and fatty liver. Cause for diabetes?

Hi Doc, 2 years before my son was admitted for acute pancreatitis and he was stayed only 4 days at hospital and become normal. After one year he had a stomach pain and admitted with the suspesion of same pancreatitis but it was not the same and he discharged within 2 days due to stomach upset. on Gastroenterologist advised him to take URSOCOL and GOLBI 300 continusly to avoid recurrence of pancreatittis and fatty liver . After six months have continous intake of ursodeoxylic acid suddenly he had a symptom of vomitting, nausea, frequent urination and we thought it s a normal symptom of stomach upset and local doctor given him injection for 2 days. 3rd we had a doubt and admitted him in ICU and found DKA ( diabetic ketoacidosis ) and for the past 3 months he is taking insulin injection 4 times a day. Please advise this diabetic has happend due to the above medication (ursocol and golbi) or other reason. My son age is 13 years. Please advise
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012