Child has dark circles, wrinkles, congestion. Claritan ineffective. Anything that can be done?

Hello. For years my son has always had extreme allergies . I don t remember a day he is not really stuffy or sounds congested. He i snow 11 and now even has dark circles , even lil wrinkles from rubbing his eyes so much...I was wondering if at such a young age he can see an ENT doctor to help him, he has to be miserable with this, can you please tell me is there anything that can be done, besides claritan, because it doesn t work. Thank you,
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012