Child has dark circles and light fever. Had stomach pain. Cause and cure?

My 9 year old son woke this morning looking exhausted when he got out of bed with dark circles under his eyes. He has a low grade temperature of 38.1 deg and was complaining of being hungry but when I made him something to eat he had no interest in eating. He just seems exhausted and unable to get off the couch or sit up for very long. He is not complaining of any other symptoms, I have asked him about nausea or headaches and he says he is fine. I have checked for rashes and there are none. He said his stomach hurt earlier and he said he was just hungry but as I said when I made him something to eat he wasn t interested and said his stomach didn t hurt anymore. Does this sound like a virus or something more serious I should be watching? I am uncertain as my kids are generally very healthy and the most I ever have to deal with are colds or sore throats so these symptoms are throwing me.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013