Child has cracks on feet, bad odor, thick skin on feet. What could this be?

yse my grand daughter has thick skin on her feet and her feet has deepcracks and a very bad foot oder I do know that it was inherited by her father who has this problem with his hands and feet and my grand son has the same thing on his hands and feet they are sibling . but my grandson feet are not as bad as his sisters. The father was told as a child there was no cure he did not have sweat glands in his hands or feet i do not thimk this is the case because the childrens hands and feet sweat. do you have any ideal what this could be.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012