Child has cough, vomiting and fever. Want antibiotic for her

My daughter has been sick with a fever and cough and occasional vomiting (at least 2 times a day) since Sunday. There has been no runny nose. We saw her pediatrician Monday and she stated it was viral. The fever spiked to 103.7 that evening(the highest it has been) She is not eating only drinking. We went back to pediatricians yesterday and had lost 2 pounds since Monday. They tested for strep and white blood cell count elevations. Both were normal. Listen to her chest and said it sounded fine. She stated again it is viral. We are on day 5 and the cough is constant, still vomiting, and fever is still in the 101 plus. As a mother my gut is telling me it is something more and she needs an anitbiotic. How do I stress this to my ped. At what point do I call or see the ped. again? Any help would be great. My daughter is miserable. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012