Child has cough, takeng Sabutomol and steroid nebulizer. Could this be a seizure?

adelepat8my daughter is special needs and recently got a chesty cough , she has been coughin then gasping for air, she has had a hemispehectomy because of epilepsy when she was 3. she is now 21 and was put back on lamictal about 4 yrs ago as a precaution. she never gets chest infections but took a cold lately and 3 anti biotics later she seemed well, but in middle of night she is gasping for air, she has been put on sabutomol and a steriod nebuliser for 5 days. my question is could this be a seizure and nothing to do with the cold.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012