Child has cough, sweaty, decreased breath, hypoxia, cyanosis. X-ray shows hilar interstitial markings. Treatment?

3 year old with recent history of utis, decreased po intake, admitted for hypoxia, cyanosis , x ray shows hilar interstitial markings seen in viral and atypical infections. Requires 3L 02 while sleeping to keep a sat of 90%. Also on cefdinir for 5d for otis media and fevers up to 103 during the week prior. Cough increasing over last three days. Woke her from nap because she was blue in color and very sweaty. Lethargy persisted coloring improved while awake retractions and decreased breath sounds on the right. Urine shows specific gravity of 1.032 with bacteria 1 and mucus 1. What other testing or treatments should i as the mom expect . No prior medical problems, no .
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012