Child has cough, stomach pain and vomiting. Had Pneumonia. TB negative. Remedy?

6 year old with a cough for a month now, the cough gets worse in cold weather. Has been on antibiotics prescribed by pediatrician even though her chest xray is clear and the Dr. does not hear any out of the ordinary sounds when listening to child breath (Dr considering walking pneumonia ). Child had pneumonia about 3 months ago. TB test negative. Now has stomach pains and vomiting for a week (may not be related). No fever. No other symptoms mostly the cough that will not go away. Family members have had the cough and it has gone away in about 2 weeks time. Any ideas? Wanted to add that I believe Dr. Baraha was right on in his response. Our pediatrician came to the same conclusion last week and prescribed sentinel for our daughter for asthma/ possible allergies and she has been cough free for days now. Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013