Child has cough, sneezing and nasal obstruction. Prescribed Azibact. Complete cure? Has congenital heart disease

hi doctor, my 11th month baby is having cough , sneezing and nasal had started 2 weeks per the direction of pediatric doctor,i gave antibiotic drugs,MUCOCLAV 2.5 ML TWO TIMES A DAY and FREETUS 1ML three times a day for 5 days.but there is no relief.then again NOVAMOX 5ml three times daily is been given. afterthat she got relief .now the same complaint retuns after get bathing.again we brought her to the hospital,the doctor advised her SYP Azibact 100mg/ml ,3ml one times a day only. is this bring a complete cure? she have congenital heart disease ,TOF physiology and planned for a surgery at iyr of age
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012