Child has cough, runny nose, fever. Given Tylenol. Does it sound like croup or RSV?

My 2yo daughter presented yesterday with a barking cough, runny nose and possible sore throat . At bed time, aprox 9pm I noticed a mild fever and gave her tylonol to counter it. She has since been up all night coughing a barking cough and breathing heavily with a 103.4 fever. I gave more tylonol at aprox 1am and 6am. She is still coughing but trying to sleep between coughing fits . Does it sound like croup or RSV....I m worried my 4yo will get it.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012