Child has cough, running nose, sputum with blood. Got treated for primary complex. Grand parent has TB. Recurrence?

dear sir,
My daughter is suffered by primary complex when she was in the age of 2 , then it was treated with help of child specialist .now she is 5 yrs old ,still she is frequently getting cough and running nose.some time she is sputum with blood. Is that any chance to recur that primary complex. Actually my mother was suffered by fungi/tb ,now she is no more , my daughter is some time closer to my mother. please guide me.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013