Child has cough, running nose, Allergy Rhinitis, taken allegra and omnacortil, used asthalin inhaler and budanase nasal spray. Side effect?

Hi Doctor , My 2 year old son suffers from Allergy Rhinitis . The most common symptoms are chronic cough leading to throwing up and running nose . The first time we realised he had this was when he was 19 months . He was given medications like allegra , omnacortil . After 2 months of prolonged illness he was also given asthalin inhaler and budanase nasal spray since he was not getting any better . He has been experiecing the same symptoms since 6 weeks now . Allegra helps but temporarily . Can i start with the inhaler and nasalspray again ? Also what coudl be the side effects of these medications if continued for 2-3 months at a stretch ?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012