Child has cough, mucus discharge from eye, crusting over. Told sinus infection, given cdfinir, still eye oozing. Recommend?

I have a two year old who I took to allergist due to chronic wet cough and white mucus oozing from inner eye and crusting over. Allergist diagnosed her with sinus infection and put her on Cdfinir for 14 days. The first 3 days seem to clear up both cough and eyes, after that the eyes started back oozing and each days it has seemed to get worst. What do you recommend? Her last dose of medicine will be tomorrow. The oozing of eyes don't bother her at all.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013