Child has cough, diarrhea, hot body, lethargic. Given amoxicillin and glucose. Any advice?

Hi my daughter is 4. She has been ill on and off for 3 weeks. Persistent cough making her sick. She has diahriah. She is slightly hot too. She is lethargic and was given amoxicillin and glucose tablets yesterday. Se has no energy. The doc says her ears are slightly red but nothing to worry about. Her chest is clear. She is slightly dehydrated. Not sure what to do now as she looks so unwell. She s sleeping a lot as well. Any advise?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013