Child has cough, cold, x-ray shows minimal perihilar pneumonitis. Advice?

Hi doctor, i have a 10 months old baby who is having cough and cold for From 3 weeks. Since it was not reducing we got her xray done and the report Says minimal perihilar pneumonitis . So doctor prescribed xpect deriphyllin and dmp3 syrup 2ml 3 times a day and ancer 5ml once a day and along with that zocef antibiotics 2.5ml 2 times a day. My question is zocef is a dry syrup that comes with ampoule of of water which says used to inject only. I mixed the required water in the powder and gave rest to drink for the baby. I thought ots just a water and now I am scared. So please advice. Also, I am not sure why its not reducing even after so many Medications . iam scared. Please tell if it is ok or should ui meet a doctor. And its
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012