Child has cough and is on medication. X-ray shows prominent Hila. Should I worry?

hi my child age 5 yr has prominent hila in his x ray bt other blood investigations like cbc, esr ,tec and vec are normal. pt has cough rt now. initially he was also suffering from fever also bt afer giving antibiotics fever recover within 2 days . noe he is taking cough syrup , montelukast with levocetrizine and inhaler of salmitrol fluticasone 250 mcg bd. is there any worry? pt got some relief after taking above medicin.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013