Child has cough and cold, vomiting, taken Advent forte. Suggestion?

my daughter is having cold since last 3 days. when she is coughing there is a sound of presence of liquid cough..she is being given ambrodil-s and foracort. but no improvement.....sometimes she vomits with chocking...... today stated advent forte .....these were prescribed by her doctor in earlier time..this month we have visited doctor for three times and it cost very much including journey and it is the end of month too, so cannot afford to visit him again......kindly give a suggestion.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012