Child has cough. Prescribed Levolin and Montek. Safe to give Budecort?

My 2 year old son has been falling sick often with cough the last 6 months or so. Smetimes the cough is dry and he coughs non stop at night, and at ther times its a phlegmy cough.Though he does not wheeze overtly, the doctors tell me that they can hear a wheezy sound when they use their sthethoscope to hear him breath. We,ve been using levolin syrup, montek tablet on and off according the docs prescription but the cough usually comes back with the next cold attack. He has now been adviced to start using budecort and levolin inhalers. Is this recommended for a child of 2 years and for someone who does not have overt wheezing or breathing difficulties.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012