Child has cough. Drinking formula milk. Is it okay to continue with fresh milk?

hi, my daughter is 6 month old and recently went o level 2 of the formula milk. within 5 days she developed a cough and stop taking milk . also, i was weening her and she started getting hysterical at any attempt of feeding her. So the Dr. suggested we switch to buffalo/ cow milk instead and give her vitamin c (for apatite) and cough syrup . she is now taking milk and weening a little as well. my questions: 1. is it okay to continue fresh milk or should we go back to formula? 2. is it ok to add a strand of saffron in about 250ml of milk? are there any benefits? 3. is it okay to feed hin silver utensils Also... 4. is it a good idea to get her a walker? she manages to sit now! 5. when should we start potty training? 6. when can i get her ear piercing done? Thanks Meenakshi
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013