Child has continuous stinging in anus for hours post a bowel movement. Remedy?

hi,was wondering if you could give me some advice on my 9 year old son,hes complaing of bum sting after hes been for a poo..this pain lasts for hours and is hard to comfort him.he has had this before but its never lasted this long..its lasted for 4 days now.he says its ok during the day its just at tea time when we get home from school and he has a poo as hes to scared to go at school incase it hurts.I have given him veg,fruit juice,and a tablet to help soften his stool ,but other than that im struggling as i cant get a doctors appointment for him..please help!!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
it appears that he might be having some small cut on his anal opening or soreness giving rise to this problem.
Apply antibiotic cream on anal region.
Avoid constipation as it gives more pain while passing stool.
Give mild laxative liquid at night.
Avoid giving junk food.
Ok and take care.