Child has continuous runny nose, mild fever. What should be done?

My son has had runny nose mild fever and rough cough for about four days . Should I take him in to get him checked or is the flu that he has?You need to get some Pedialyte! Keep your little one hydrated! That s number one in importance. Number 2, limit the Tylenol to the dosage on the limitations on the bottle. I wouldn t give Motrin or Asprin to a child with flu or a cold, because it is linked to causing Reye s syndrome . Finally, you need to contact your pediatrician! I can give you plenty of home cures for sick babies....but nothing will substitute the advice of a qualified MD.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012