Child has continuous cough, cold and fever. No relief with medicines. Widal test done. Opinion?

Hello Dr, My kid is having cough and cold from 20.11.2012 and i gave coldmine. we had travel on 25th and after back to our place on 28th she had biochemdryl for a week. on 2-dec-12 she was suffering from fever.she had Azibact sus ,flora bc , mucoril along with fepanil ( paracetamol ).but the fever get controlled after giving paracetamol but after 7 hrs it comes again. we took blood test and urine test .finally we doubted whether it is ,maleria or thypoid. he gave medicine for malaria . but it is not yet controlled . her blood test is showing widal reaction - salm typhil H: positive 1/40 dilution. can u pls tell me ur opinion. thanks a lot and waiting for ur immediate reply pls
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012