Child has constipation, urine smells like feces. No fever or pain. Cause of urine odor?

My 23 month old weighs 22-24 pounds. She hardly eats, and when she does her diet is not the fruits, no vegs, no eggs , and no meat except the occasional chicken. She has always had problems with constipation . She may only have a bowel movement twice a week. Over the past few days her urine smells like feces......I will think she is dirty and she will only have peed. She has no fever, and doesn t seem to be in any kind of pain. What could be causing the urine odor? Do I need to put her back on miralax for the constipation?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012