Child has constipation taking fever medicines, no changes in diet. Can I give him dolculax suppository?

hi doctor :) my 1yr & 4 month old baby had taken suppository for fever last tuesday and wednesday. then just this thursday & friday he had hard small bowels. yesterday oday and the tried to push but nothing came out. im quiet worried because its been 2 days since he pooped. and nothing has changed on his eating habits. pls help. was this caused by the suppository for fever??? should i go ahead and give him a dolculax suppository for infant? 5mg?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012