Child has constipation due to excess formula powder. Solution?

We Formula Feed the 3 months 15 days baby of ours during my office hours, her digestion and excretion process is normal. Unfortunate 3 days past our maid without our knowkledge started feeding more of formula powder with just a little of water. About 80 ml for 4 spoons of formula(recommended is 30 ml per spoon) Now our baby is crying since yest and try to exert immense pressure to excrete the stool off but has difficulitits as stool is hardened. The whole evening she has been excerting pressure and crying. is there a solution to get her back to normal
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012