Child has constipation after taking Lanzol and OFM. Okay to continue?

My 18 months old kid is experiencing in-digestive issue for last two days. When I consulate a doctor, He recommended the following medicines. Junior Lanzol 15 (Lansoproazole) - 10ml and OFM ( Ofloxacin & Metronidazole - 5 ML). He mentioned that OFM can be given if see has loose motion. We gave these medicines, But, Now, she has constipation for last one day. Is it ok to continue with the same medicine, or do we have to stop OFM and give some medicine for constipation
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012