Child has constipation. Taking enema. Tried laxatives. Tummy is bloated. Advice?

I have a three year old son who has been constipated for over two weeks. I ve seen several doctors 1 at our local hospital who gave us a total of six enimas so far I have been constant with nearly every laxative u can buy over the counter movicol para choc docalax lactolose his getting several of these every day more then once. Only time I get a small amount of poo from him is if I use a suppository n after the enimas which we have finished useing. Last night after the last enima I thought I seen a worm . I m desperate to have my son to poo his tummy is bloated n his very cranky help
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013