Child has constant cough, cold and ear infection after coming to India. Prescribed Zatofen. Reason?

Hello,my daughters were born abroad and since moving back to india last year, they are constantly sick with cold, cough ,chest , ear infection etc.. dr prescribed zatofen for my 1 yr old in addition to antibiotics and nebulizer .ive been told she has a form of asthma .my question is why are they getting fever and cold evety few weeks?and isnt it bad to take antibiotics so often?whatis the difference between viral and infection?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013