Child has consistent high fever, swollen glands around neck, white spots on tonsils, headache, green phlegm. Normal virus?

My 7 yr old daughter has a temp of 39.7 going on 4 days. Her symptoms have been relieved by tylonel but not tonight. It didn t bring her temp down and she no longer wants to take it. Her glands around her neck are quite swollen as well as her tonsils with little white spots on them. She has a headache as well as green congestion in her nose but otherwise coherent I haven t taken her in yet because I am aware of a virus going around that doctors wont be able to do anything for anyway. I am concerned because she has not had immunization shot since she was 18mths old. Does this sound like a normal virus or should I pull her out of bed to go to the hosital?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012