Child has consistent fever, blood tests show elevated ESR. Other tests normal. What could be going on?

Hi, My daughter is 2 years old and she is suffering from fever for the last 1 month. First we did blood test in which ESR and CRP are elevated like 55 and 25 and others are normal and after 5 days when we test it once again ESR goes to 105. We did chest x-ray , abdominal ultrasound, ASO titer, ANA, RH factor, urine test, urine culture , malaria etc all are showing normal, but fever is still persist. i am not able to understand what disease is going on in her body, please help me in this regard.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012