Child has consistent fever, abdominal pain. Labs positive for leukocyte. Is this due to flu?

My 8 year old daughter has been running a fever for 3 days now. As high as 104.5. She has been on a Motrin and Tylenol schedule for all 3 days and the fever keeps coming back. Today she complained if abdominal pain soni thought to check her urine. It was positive for leukocyte and negative for nitrite . Could all this be the cause of a UTI or the flu or something else? We do not have any health coverage so we haven t been to a doctor yet. What do I do???
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013