Child has congestion in the morning. Prescribed Omnicortil for wheezing. Is he progressing toward asthma?

hi ! My child is 3 yr and 3 months . I live in bangalore. Last year he developed wheezing and it occurs whenever the wather changes once in 3 months. This year since june he has had it once in every two weeks.I have been giving him neubilisation of dioulin and saline , but not much improvement. IT has been very bad and the cough is terrible.He was advised omnicortil forte for 3 days , but the problem is still there.Moreover every morning he develops congestion. Is he progressing towards asthama . What kind of specialist should see him.Does he need inhalers as preventers? Kindly also advise on some remedies that can soothe him other than neubilisation.How can he get rid of the cough and congestion that he is having in this episode. thanks Vidya Email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012