Child has congenial VSD and complete heart block. Was operated.Has high fever. Suggestions?

Hello dr my baby selena one year has a congenital VSD and complete heart block she is operated twice and the VSD was closed since DEC 2012. The problem now that she is suffering from high fever touching 41 and even not going down they have make cultur for her but no growth and the fever is not going down since 7 days before 2 weeks she has UTI E.choli so they give her nitrofurontoin and the last day for this ATB was sunday and since that day she has red eyes and rash under diaper so dr think of kawasaki or meningitis and now they are preparing to give her ivag and take water from her back so dr can you please give me your advice
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013