Child has cold,fever, cough, taken antibiotics, doing nebulization. Will Vent-PD help?

Hi Doctor, My daughter is 3years and 3 months. She started going to playschool 2 months before for that time she is having having severe cold . Once had antibiotics later after two days again it started so her doctor suggested for nebulization. then she was alright but after 2 weeks again she got slight fever then the next day cold and the next day severe cough . Now she is again doing nebulization. I just want to stop this nebulization. Actually when I was small i had the same issues then doctor suggested to have Vent-PD . Will that medicine help for my baby?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012