Child has cold sweats at night, cough, sore stomach. Soft stools with foul smell

my 2 1/2 year old has cold sweats at night and has a really bad cough at the min, since last week he has complained of a sore tummy on and off and also when he has woken up at night and really tied he points to his bum and crys . he cant speak properly and so its hard to understand as there is nothing visually wrong to see and when i ask him if it hurts he says yes, this has happened on about 6 differant occasions over the last 5 weeks and as he has older step brothers i wormed him as precaution some weeks ago, he is not constipated quite the opposite he always has a softer stool that smells bad this has been for a long time although it was a bit worse last week when his stomach was bad, Apart from this he is a very clever boy and very lively and jumps and plays around every day thank you
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012