Child has cold, sneezing, coughing, wheezing. Given antibiotics and asthalin. Worried

Dear sir, My twin children aged 3years 10 monts(1boy and 1girl) are borne pre-term in 8th month and was having born weight of 1.9kg & 1.6kg respectively. After their 1st birthday, both of them started frequent cold , sneezing , cough then to wheezing ... It is repeatedly happening ie., every month.. In September, 2011 girl baby was hospitalised with viral neumonia and treated with ani-biotics and after that everymonth affected with cold-cough-wheezing and using asthalin puff. Now in 04.02.13, her cold-continuous cough-fever leads to neumonia again and hospitalised. After antibiotics , if fluids, nebulisation etc., she has discharged on 11.02.13. And doctor advised Tab.Montaire 4mg for 3months. Please note that their weight at the age of 3years 10months is 12kg for boy and 12.4kg for girl. I am worried about the repeated wheezing and neumonia and your kind advice is expected. with kind regards Rajendra babu Tuticorin, Tamil nadu, India mail id : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013