Child has cold, loss of voice, excessive drooling, seems unsettled, makes gulping sound, has rash on back. Cause?

My 13 month old has a cold and completely lost her voice for 1.5 days. Her voice still isnt great now. She s extremely unsettled and unhappy, even worse than when she had recurrent ear infections and hearing loss! She is also drooling so much that she s soaking a bib every half hour (and has been for 3 days - the entire time she s had a croaky voice). She s also making a gulping sound, even when just swallowing saliva and has been doing this for a long time (months maybe?) but it s definitely more frequent now. There have also been short bursts coughing usually resulting in vomiting along with a heavily reduced apetite. Just one more thing, she has a rash on her back 1 inch wide consisting of small red bumps... They re all of her symptoms - just to be sure I don t miss anything.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012