Child has cold, fever, appetite loss. Had ear infection. now loss of appetite. Treatment?

Hi, My 2 year old daughter had a very bad cold (in fact we all did here). Then she got better, few lingering symptoms but better. Then she had a rough night sleeping and was exhibiting all the signs of an ear infection so I took her to the doctor and she had a double ear infection and her cold came back full force and she ran a fever for three days. Today is first day, so far of no fever and significantly less coughing and less of a runny nose and she is eating less than when she was sick and refusing to eat. I m very concerned!
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013