Child has cold, cough, vomiting, given domperidone, walamycin, colicacid, gramocef, paracetamol, no relief. Medicine?

Hi, my name is Neetu, a mother for a three and half months baby boy. my baby is suffering from loose, cold and cough since three weeks and still continue. I give him some doctors prescriptions medicines, here are some of the medicines name (DOMPERIDONE SUSPENSION - MOM) (WALAMYCIN - SUSPENSION) (COLICAID - DROPS) (GRAMOCEF-O 50 - DRY SYRUP) (PARACETAMOL ORAL SUSPENSION IP - DOLO DROPS) and still. when i feed him with my breast milk he vomited. Doctor, please advice me which medication should i give him to help stop his sickness? my email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013