Child has cold, cough, sudden fever. Was prescribed keflor, denim, airomol. Is this fine?

My baby is 21/2 years old..she had cold and cough and suddenly suffering from fever on a continuous basis. when the fever medicine is given, the temperature drops and again its back to fever in 8-10 hours for the last 2 days. The doctor gives the medicine asd KEFLOR 125MG,ASTHAKIND ,DENIM(PARACETAMOL),AND AIROMOL PD now sometimes also fever comes. Can you please suggest if the given treatment is fine? I am not sure of giving so many dosage of medicines to the child.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013